Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1 Month Progress Report!


Hey there fellow naturals! I'm popping in quickly today to share my 1 month comparison photo (featuring a picture of me on the day I BC'd and now). I can definitely see the growth, but I must also point out that my hair was still wet in the first picture from a month ago and the 2nd picture was taken today when I got home from work (my hair was completely dry).

I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping my hair well moisturized...it feels very soft and clumps/curls-up a lot. I'm quite pleased with the progress Sofie has made and very excited for what's to come!

I'm currently trying to use up my stash (making room for new product... and trying not to "OD"), so I've been using the following;

Co wash with- TRESemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner
Deep Condition with- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Reparative Trauma Masque
Leave-in Conditioner- Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner (Leave-in Moisturizer)
Styling Cream- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment